Have you ever thought about having a smile makeover? A smile makeover is designed to drastically enhance the look of your teeth. If you have, consider a dental veneer treatment to assist you. Dental veneers are thin shells that go on the fronts of teeth for a new look. They can be used to improve the appearance of your teeth and provide numerous other benefits, including the following:
– It is known that even though dental veneers conceal visible damage to a tooth, they only cover the fronts of teeth, so your mouth will require additional care to keep all sides of a tooth safe and clean.
– Dental veneers have been proven effective to fix minor malocclusions including spacing issues and misalignments.
– Dental veneers can be colored and blended to mimic the natural look of the rest of your teeth.
– Dental veneers are tremendously effective for broken or damaged teeth that have suffered damage due to oral accidents and injuries.
– Dental veneers are highly effective for crafting the look of teeth, and can easily be adjusted for the tooth color, shape, length, and size your smile needs.
– Dental veneers can upgrade the look of stained or discolored teeth.
– Dental veneers can survive over 10 years before they may need to be repaired or replaced.
– Dental veneers are made of effective materials such as porcelain and resin composites.
For more dental veneer advice or to schedule an oral exam with our dentists, Dr. Kathleen Tantuco and Dr. Woojae Chong in Sandy Springs, Georgia, please contact Vernon Woods Dental and Implant Center at 404-692-7913.